1. Point your browser to http://scholar.google.com
2. Enter your search
3. If any of the results are available for free, then you will see links in the right column
4. Open the Settings dialog box. (In the screen shot below you must click the three-lined menu icon on the top left to see the Settings option; Settings will be the gear icon at the top-right of the menu. This may appear differently depending on your computer, look for the gear icon. Note that you can also get to the Settings option from the first Google Scholar screen if you prefer to link to SCC before doing your first search.)
5. Click the tab for Library Links, search for Scottsdale Community College, check the SCC box, and click Save.
6. You will now see links to the SCC library's databases for those results that are available at SCC for free