The library is providing doorside pickup of library materials that have been placed on hold while we remain closed during the pandemic. Our doorside pickup hours are:
Tuesdays - 12pm to 4pm
Thursdays - 8am to 12pm
How it works:
- Before picking up items, you need to place them on hold in the online library catalog. Be sure to select SCC as the pickup location! If you need help searching in the catalog, please contact a librarian for assistance.
- Once your items are ready, you will receive an email notice.
- Come to the SCC Library during our doorside pickup hours. Remember to follow the SCC safety guidelines while on campus!
- Call 480-423-6643 to let us know you've arrived. Be sure to have your photo ID ready.
- A library staff member will bring your items out to you!